Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cowboys Blue and White Scrimmage Successful

Today is one of the highlights of training camp for the Dallas Cowboys and every fan has something they're looking forward to.

Arturo Pineda said, "A couple good hits. There are a lot of great fans out here so a lot of good things out here."

Star wide receiver Dez Bryant for the already fired up crowd even more hype as their team took the field, and the players could feel the energy.

Morris Claiborne said, "Our team, Jason put us in a lot of competitive situations, so where you have to stand up or stand down."

Jason Witten said, "For me I just try to embrace it and keep that standard and emotion high for our football team to kind of play at that level."

Today was a time for the young quarterbacks like Dak Prescott and Jameill showers to show how they can handle themselves in different situations.

As we saw last season and most recently with the injury to Kellen Moore, players have to be ready to be the next man up.

Jason Garrett: "I thought they handled it really well- not perfect but they play with a good demeanor there was a poise and a calm to their presence that I really thought was pretty good."

More...
Working...