Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

ACU to Play Missouri in Preseason WNIT

We already knew the ACU Wildcats would be participating in the preseason WNIT tournament, but now we know who they'll play.

The Wildcats are making a road trip to the show me state to take on Missouri.

Talk about a challenge! Missouri was a tournament team last year, making it to the second round before falling to Texas.

No doubt it will be a tough matchup, but just being in the preseason tournament will help elevate the program.

Coach Julie Goodenough said, "Being invited to play in the preseason WNIT is huge privilege for us, and I think it speaks volumes to the direction that our program is heading. So, to get to start in that national tournament is a really big deal for us. There's almost 350 women's Division I teams, and only 16 get invited to the preseason WNIT, so for us it's a huge compliment to be included in this tournament with some BCS teams and some team that will go really far in the NCAA Tournament. So, it's a really exciting time for Wildcat basketball."

The Wildcats and Missouri will play November 11th. Tip off is set for 7:00.

More...
Working...