Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

FCA All-Star Festival: Austin Johnson

Abilene High's Austin Johnson talks about being selected to play in the FCA All-Star Festival.

Austin Johnson on being selected as an FCA All-Star, "It's a big honor, you know. When I got the letter, I was excited ya know, because I didn't know what it was. Then when people told me what it was, I was really excited and to find out when I get here, it's this big ol' basketball tournament and all the best players are going to be here and it was just going to be really fun,"

Johnson on the FCA organization, "It's a very strict organization, ya know, the love of Jesus and got, it really gets you into the swing of things, and it's very emotional and it gets you going."

Johnson on high school memories and the future, "The time I'm going to remember the most is playing at Abilene High and dunking on folks and meeting a lot of people, meeting some people I never thought I'd get to meet. I say it's bright, as long as I stay positive and do what I gotta do, get stuff done. I feel like the future is going to be very bright for me and my family."

The FCA All-Star Festival continues it's plans with the football game taking place at Shotwell Stadium on Saturday.

More...
Working...