Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

FCA All-Star Festival: Taylor Massey

Cisco's Taylor Massey talks about being selected to play in the FCA All-Star Festival.

Taylor Massey on being selected for the Festival, "It's a big deal to me just because of the tradition it is around the Big Country, and to get to play in a game that, it's pretty exciting."

Massey on memories from high school, "I'm going to remember winning. Winning is a tradition in Cisco, and not many places can say they can go out and be successful in track, and football, and basketball, and stuff like that in multiple sports. Coach West is somebody I'm going to miss because he pushes you to be the best that you can."

Massey on the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, "It's kind of neat to share this with the people that you share the same aspects in life. It's kind of neat to get to fellowship with them, and work on your relationship with God with that. To put on a game like this and to get to go hang out with those guys for a few days and people I don't normally get to hang out with. It will be pretty special to see how their relationship with God intertwines with mine, it'll be great."

The Greathouse/FCA All-Star Classic will take place Saturday at 7pm at Shotwell Stadium.

More...
Working...