Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

FCA All Star Festival Begins Saturday

The annual FCA All Star Festival will get started this weekend with the basketball game.

The athletes are selected from high schools across the big country, and it's an honor to be selected.

Wylie's Shannon Seale is one of the many all stars who will be playing in the game, and she says that not only is she very excited, but playing in this game is something she has wanted to do since she was a little girl.

"It's an honor because not many people get to do this and, um, being an athlete and an FCA athlete, it's something that people like look up to you for and I'm really excited to be able to do it, and I know a lot of people have been asking me if I'm excited, and it's obviously a big deal because a lot of people, they look up to you," Seale said. "They see you as an FCA athlete and they, I mean as a little girl I wanted to be one, and so being able to be one, I can look at the other little girls and know that I know how you feel and, I guess it's good to be like a mentor to them."

The game will get started Saturday afternoon down in Brownwood.

The rest of the festival continues next week.

More...
Working...