Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Lady Eagles Prepare for Bi-District

The Abilene High Lady Eagles and the Cooper Lady Cougars start their series tomorrow in the first round of the playoffs.

Starting with the Lady Eagles, David McNally and his girls slipped into the playoffs by beating Odessa High on Saturday, and now they are faced with the challenge of taking on district 4-6A champion Fort Worth Paschall to open things up.

They are good, but Abilene High is confident.

"Fort Worth Paschall is kind of a strange team," McNally said. "We used to be in their district, and we used to play Fort Worth Pascal, and they were a team that was definitely fighting, had a lot of heart and fought hard.With coach and I, we've kind of looked at several different things, and what we need to do to get past that point I think Fort Worth Paschall doesn't know who they're fixing to play, so we're pretty excited about that."

"I mean it's not going to be easy like Gabby said, but we have played many difficult teams, and we have stayed with them, and we've even come out on top, and I think with this group of girls we can do it," Kayla Otis said.

The Lady Eagles will take on Fort Worth Paschall for the Bi-District title.

Game one is Friday at noon in Graham.

The series will finish up on Saturday starting at noon.

More...
Working...