Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Wildcats Wrap Up Practice with Spring Scrimmage

The ACU Wildcats finished off spring football practice today over at Shotwell Stadium with a 100 play controlled scrimmage.

The Wildcats entered the spring with a battle for the starting quarterback job, and it appears that Dallas Sealy is leading Parker McKenzie for the job.

Offensive line, receiver, and defense were other areas of need this spring.

Head coach Ken Collums says his team got a lot of things accomplished in the past month.

Ken Collums said, "We didn't do everything. We stayed pretty simple and just wanted to watch people do just the basics of blocking, tackling, running and throwing and catching, and for the most part that's what we did. It didn't look great at times. I mean this is a grind, and you know it's down to the end and these guys are worn out."

Dallas Sealy said, "Offensively we came a long way since spring practice started, and I think we got to go showcase a little bit of what we were doing, how far we've improved and everything like that. I mean we didn't score one time as the starters, but I mean it was alright. We did good I think."

ACU starts the 2016 season on September 3rd in Colorado against the Air Force Academy.

The last first game for the Wildcats at Shotwell Stadium is September 10th against Northern Colorado.

More...
Working...