Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Wildcats Happy With Progress In Spring

The ACU Wildcats are about a month into spring practices now, and from both the coaches and the players, it seems to be going great.
    Head coach Ken Collums says that this is the time of year when you really learn football because there's no game pressure, and along with that, the players.
    They're just playing with intensity and energy.

Parker McKenzie said, "Everything's been good. I mean we've had a lot of competitiveness out here, defense is looking sharp. We're definitely getting into great shape, that's for sure."

Dallas Sealy said, "Everything's going pretty good so far. Everyone's working hard and just trying to get down the new offense, and I think we're doing a lot of things better than we did last year. Just being a better team and just working harder and trying to keep the pace up."

Ken Collums said, "Yeah our guys are getting after it. You know, our practices are two hours, two hours plus, and it's been high energy from day one, and that's what you want. You want guys to come out here and be excited. You know I'm proud of our guys. I think we're practicing well. You know all practices don't go awesome, but we've done well, and I think we're progressing just like how we should be."

The Wildcats' spring practice will come to an end this Friday with their annual spring scrimmage at Shotwell Stadium at 4 p.m.

More...
Working...