Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Lady Bulldogs Back In The 2nd Round

The Clyde Lady Bulldogs are headed back to the second round of the playoffs for the second year in a row after winning the bi-district championship earlier this year.
    Head coach Danielle Carey is in her first year leading the lady Bulldogs, and they are still winning even with the change. Their hope is to keep the momentum going Friday night.

"You know this is a different team. I wasn't there last year, so I think having the experience and senior leadership that I have from that last year's experience is definitely going to help," Carey said. "I think it's a lot of excitement still because they're still kind of on that high of the second round of playoffs, so I think it will be a good experience for all of them."

"Also, not only making it to the second round of playoffs last year, we won district this year, and that's," senior Alexis Walsh said. "I think the first time in like eight years, so that's really helped us get a lot of confidence in ourselves."

The Lady Bulldogs continue the Class 3A playoffs Friday night at McMurry. Tip off is set for 6 p.m.

More...
Working...