Clear All

• birddog14
    replied
    I would skip North Main BBQ

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by tonydelasalle151
    Thursday afternoon headed to north main bbq .. will be there at 215 pm then headed to dfw to pick up one of my buddy . will take to go for him ... d paul ... trojanbacker .. super b ... any of you guys in area at that time ill buy you guys lunch ? seems not to far from trinity high school
    I haven't lived in Euless, well since my high school years. But if they're only open Fri-Sun it sounds like you might be out of luck Tony unless you hit it Friday. I know you got a busy weekend ahead of you and a long flight home, if you know what I mean.....a loooooooong flight home.

But I hope you enjoy the S out of your stay down here. (Dang I hate missing a free food).

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by Firefox

Main St BBQ is open Fri-Sun is that still true? I haven't lived in Euless in years.
    Yes. Friday-Sunday only.

You better wait till Friday Tony. Get their award winning ribs.

Leave a comment:

• Firefox
    replied
    Thursday afternoon headed to north main bbq .. will be there at 215 pm then headed to dfw to pick up one of my buddy . will take to go for him ... d paul ... trojanbacker .. super b ... any of you guys in area at that time ill buy you guys lunch ? seems not to far from trinity high school

Main St BBQ is open Fri-Sun is that still true? I haven't lived in Euless in years.

Leave a comment:

• tonydelasalle151
    replied

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by Farmer

they have. Last year against Coppell and Allen the two games I saw Trinity was the aggressor but only one penalty after the whistle and it wasn't anything blatant.
    Good to hear they've cleaned up their act. Trinity was the school where a player hit the ref or something along those lines?

Leave a comment:

• tonydelasalle151
    replied
    does anyone know if jack rubys club still exists ? I like to meet the clown that put out our scrimmage video ?

Leave a comment:

• mojotrain
    replied
    When comparing this West Coast clip to last years E T team I think the dough boys of each team to be a wash. That is, ET o-line vs DLS d-lone and visa versa.

Leave a comment:

• Trinity Dad
    replied
    A little hotter here for the last week of practice before the game. Saturday forecast is 95 and 43% humidity. Humidity is about the same for the week in Concord.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• chhspantherfan
    replied
    Originally posted by norcal_dad
    Tickets in hand and ready to take a visit to the great state of Texas! Weather seems to be still holding promising for DLS...what are you guys having some sort of ice age? Game time projected in Mansfield to be 89 degrees and 39% humidity...making it feel like....well 89 degrees. I like the odds of being able to consider a little more 2 way action for a couple key guys.

Going to be a great game and frankly won't likely be anything like the mess I watched last night that was IMG nor !ong Beach Poly.

Go BBQ~
    I know you are playing in Mansfield, but the secret to the Euless Trinity Trojans is http://www.northmainbbq.com/

Leave a comment:

• norcal_dad
    replied
    Tickets in hand and ready to take a visit to the great state of Texas! Weather seems to be still holding promising for DLS...what are you guys having some sort of ice age? Game time projected in Mansfield to be 89 degrees and 39% humidity...making it feel like....well 89 degrees. I like the odds of being able to consider a little more 2 way action for a couple key guys.

Going to be a great game and frankly won't likely be anything like the mess I watched last night that was IMG nor !ong Beach Poly.

Go BBQ~

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    They do look like a green machine. (No sandbagging here). Very talented at the skill positions. Trinity will have its work cut out for them. 6 days away

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by Super B
    After watching this video...

Uh oh! We're in trouble!

Leave a comment:

• TrojanHorse03
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied

You can embed videos by doing the following:
    Click on the A to expand the advanced editing features.
    Click on the Insert Video option, directly left to the upside down ,,

A window will open, just copy and paste the link there.

There's an issue with Facebook videos and the code, we're working on it as FB changes their code quite often. When it's fixed, you'll be able to insert FB videos using the FB icon located next to the Twitter icon.

For now, the Video option supports the following:
    Supported videos include:
    Hulu
    YouTube (Long)
    YouTube (Short)
    Vimeo
    Dailymotion
    Metacafe
    Google

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by TrojanHorse03
    De La Salle Scrimmage(6 min. video)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=77x-EEeoY-s
    Last edited by Super B; 08-23-2015, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TrojanHorse03
    replied
    De La Salle's Scrimmage(6 min. video)
    Last edited by TrojanHorse03; 08-23-2015, 09:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    why would the pilot turn around ? natee is a beast and I saw that video !! wow ..plus de la salle is only 6-5 out of state record .. trinity is at home with the crowd behind ya .. trinity is too big for the Spartans
    too deep ...trinity should win by two touchdowns going away !!!! congrats to all Trojan fans .. may have to sneak out of town
    Sounds like you've been spending too much time in here.

Leave a comment:

• tonydelasalle151
    replied
    why would the pilot turn around ? natee is a beast and I saw that video !! wow ..plus de la salle is only 6-5 out of state record .. trinity is at home with the crowd behind ya .. trinity is too big for the Spartans
    too deep ...trinity should win by two touchdowns going away !!!! congrats to all Trojan fans .. may have to sneak out of town

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    as bill belicek would say WERE ON TO DALLAS !!! see you guys at 12 noon ,, eddie deens crossroads
    If it isn't too late ask the pilot to turn the plane back around. After all the 5.8 40s witnessed last night DLS should have no problem and a waste of time. Stay and watch on ESPN...... but if your pilot says it's too late then have safe travels Tony and Co.

Leave a comment:

• CHill
    replied

that's their style. They are going out a physical beating on any team they play. They, along with Katy are two teams I enjoy watching because they play the game how I like it, it's big boy football that's very physical. Trinity gets a lot of love with their OL but it's on the defensive side of the ball that is really fun to watch.

Love playing Katy and their big boy ball, always a good game!

Leave a comment:

• tonydelasalle151
    replied
    as bill belicek would say WERE ON TO DALLAS !!! see you guys at 12 noon ,, eddie deens crossroads

Leave a comment:

• Farmer
    replied
    Originally posted by svhorns

Have the cheap shots died down from the Trinty teams the past 3 years or so?
    they have. Last year against Coppell and Allen the two games I saw Trinity was the aggressor but only one penalty after the whistle and it wasn't anything blatant.

Leave a comment:

• Trinity Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by chhspantherfan

Both Guyer and Trinity looked very good through the 3s. Am impressed as much with Guyer as I am with Trinity. However, Trinity's 1s are really, really good. Not much drop off in the OL/DL to the 2s so they will stay fresh all night. They didn't show anything out of character from seasons past while I was there, but Natee is ready to rumble. He is a beast !

Thanks, Panther. Came over here from the other board as I thought you might have come remarks.

Leave a comment:

• chhspantherfan
    replied

lol I'm thinking not much. Maybe a few dives and lead plays and then go 5 wide the rest of the scrimmage

Both Guyer and Trinity looked very good through the 3s. Am impressed as much with Guyer as I am with Trinity. However, Trinity's 1s are really, really good. Not much drop off in the OL/DL to the 2s so they will stay fresh all night. They didn't show anything out of character from seasons past while I was there, but Natee is ready to rumble. He is a beast !

Leave a comment:

• DLsSpartanz
    replied
    Originally posted by Super B

Well then. I guess we're doomed.
    Nah. You're not doomed. ET's offense appears to be in good working order. It's those two TD runs of 55 and 61 yards by Guyer I'd be concerned about, though

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by TrojanHorse03
    1. De La Salle (Concord)
    2014 Record: 14-0
    Outlook: More than one longtime DLS observer has told us over the past few months that this year’s team has a chance to be the best the legendary program has ever had. We’ll go more in-depth on some of those teams later, but thinking even close to that at De La Salle is saying a lot. The Spartans are coming off of a season in which their offense scored more points than any other team in school history and rushed for the most yards. And most of the time due to injuries it was No. 2 QB Chris Vanderklugt running the plays and not No. 1 QB Anthony Sweeney. Both are back this year and with Sweeney the offense shows even more breakaway potential on option plays. Leading running backs Antoine Custer (1,949 yds, 24 TDs) and Andrew Hernandez (1,804 yds, 30 TDs) also return along with speedy wideout Jonathan Harvey.

http://www.calhisports.com/2015/08/2...top-50-part-1/
    Well then. I guess we're doomed.

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied

that's their style. They are going out a physical beating on any team they play. They, along with Katy are two teams I enjoy watching because they play the game how I like it, it's big boy football that's very physical. Trinity gets a lot of love with their OL but it's on the defensive side of the ball that is really fun to watch.
    Have the cheap shots died down from the Trinty teams the past 3 years or so?

Leave a comment:

• Farmer
    replied
    Originally posted by DLsSpartanz
    Good video! Well done. Trinity's got some big boys that's all I can say. Gonna be one physical game!

Leave a comment:

• DLsSpartanz
    replied
    Good video! Well done. Trinity's got some big boys that's all I can say. Gonna be one physical game!

Leave a comment:

Working...