• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Game Day Live - Statewide chat during games

image.jpg
    With the chat feature, we have the ability to chat live during football games.
    • Update scores instantly
    • Talk (chat) with others in the stadium, another fan of your team or an opposing fan on the other side
    • Give a running play by play
    • Chat with fans from all around the state at other games
    • Have specific game chat rooms if you want
    This is a unique feature and no other HS forum (I know of) has it. The possibilities are vast.

First games are tomorrow night. At the top, click "Chat Rooms" (between "Forums" and "Schedules/Standings". That opens a new tab/browser session and takes you to the Chat page. There is a room there called "Game Day Live" which is already open by default. There you can chat with anyone currently active. In order for this to be successful, we need participation.

Spread the word!
    Last edited by Super B; 08-26-2015, 10:03 PM.
    Super B
  • sTp
    1st Team
    • Apr 2015

Does someone want to also start a scores thread, or strictly keep score updates in live chat? I don't want to clutter the board, but I like to scroll through the score updates for all the games I don't get to see.

Just a thought.

Comment

• Super B
      All District
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by sTp
      Does someone want to also start a scores thread, or strictly keep score updates in live chat? I don't want to clutter the board, but I like to scroll through the score updates for all the games I don't get to see.

Just a thought.
      We can do that too, but unless someone wants to "take responsibility" for keeping it updated, it will likely just be updated with all results AT SOME POINT.

We also have live scoreboard feature at the top, so what we could do is just have a thread to discuss that days games. We can update scores, but use it mainly for during the game comments.

I believe with the chat, we can grab the conversation and post it in a thread after the fact, so that is even better.
      Super B

Comment

• Super B
        All District
        • Apr 2015

Game Day Live Chat has started!
        Super B

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰