• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

7 on 7 rules

NEW RULES FOR 2015

Teams that MUST participate in Division I are those within 5A or 6A (public) and the SPC or TAPPS Division I (private). Teams that meet this criteria are not permitted to participate in Division II.

The Team Zone will be an area on the sideline where only team members may be during game play. This will be the area from the 15 yard line to the 30 yard line. Players and coaches may not be out of the Team Zone during game time.

There will be a flat fee of $300 per team for all Division I tournaments. This is regardless of minimum number of players on the roster. Maximum roster size is 20 players.

There will be a flat fee of $250 per team for all Division II tournaments. This is regardless of minimum number of players on the roster. Maximum roster size is 20 players.

Fans MUST sit behind their team when they are playing. However, after the contest, they must relinquish their position to the fans of the team schedule to play.

The rest of the rules. http://www.texas7on7.com/uploads/2/2...7rules2015.pdf
    Super B
Working...