Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMG beats. Bishop Sullivan 16-6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IMG beats. Bishop Sullivan 16-6

    Finally got a chance to see IMG last night I was not impressed. Bishop Sullivan should have won this game. They had better players, coaching decisions cost them the game.

  • #2
    IMG probably playing uninterested. Theyve beaten far better teams by more.

    Comment


    • #3


      Not a strong message for MNC push in the last game,
      but the overall resume is stout... especially their D,
      who allowed just 48 points the final 9 games of the season I believe.
      The Bishop Sullivan Crusaders led nationally-ranked IMG Academy (FL) 6-0 early in the fourth quarter before succumbing.

      Comment


      • #4
        You are probably as good as your last game. IMG is set up for one purpose. Blow out everyone they come into contact with. The VA team played IMG as good as anyone.

        Don't mean to ruin the GA and FL parade.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ECHS05 View Post
          IMG probably playing uninterested. Theyve beaten far better teams by more.
          Yeah, you were there and saw how uninterested they were. NO. They got outplayed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Just read the article. I didn't see any of the game but why would Bishop Sullivan in the 4th quarter, up 6-0, go for it on 4th down on their own 19 yard line? That brought IMG back to life and the rest is history. Sullivan's defense was obviously playing well so why not punt? At least that is what conventional football logic would tell you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bodysurf View Post
              Just read the article. I didn't see any of the game but why would Bishop Sullivan in the 4th quarter, up 6-0, go for it on 4th down on their own 19 yard line? That brought IMG back to life and the rest is history. Sullivan's defense was obviously playing well so why not punt? At least that is what conventional football logic would tell you.
              Like I said, coaching decisions lost them the game.

              Comment


              • #8
                DICKTURPIN!!!!!!!! Missed you too, buddy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ATLien12x View Post
                  DICKTURPIN!!!!!!!! Missed you too, buddy
                  Seems like you just got out of hand once DJ abandoned his minions. Bad-mouthing the man eventhough he had stood up for you...lol. Tough world.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DToleskool View Post

                    Seems like you just got out of hand once DJ abandoned his minions. Bad-mouthing the man eventhough he had stood up for you...lol. Tough world.
                    I had a lot of respect for DJ as the head of that site, but he unprofessionally left without announcing it to anyone and took some deserved criticism. DJ'a took a coward's way out and was drilled for it by a lot. I don't
                    wish ill to the guy personally, like you did my mama LOL, but you are right. It's a rough tough world out here, Dick

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheCajun View Post
                      You are probably as good as your last game. IMG is set up for one purpose. Blow out everyone they come into contact with. The VA team played IMG as good as anyone.

                      Don't mean to ruin the GA and FL parade.
                      That doesnt erase the season IMG has had. Which has been very successful and dominating

                      Wins over
                      2 Top 10 teams in Corona Centennial & Grayson
                      A top 25 team in St. Johns... IMG beat them far more convincingly than DeMatha
                      Not to mention beating/dominating SFA, TCA, Chaminade-Madonna, Oxbridge Academy & LBP.
                      Last edited by ECHS05; 11-20-2016, 05:59 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ECHS05 View Post
                        IMG probably playing uninterested. Theyve beaten far better teams by more.
                        I agree. They've already played the best of the best. Alabama beats very good teams by 50 but sleep walks through Chatanooga. Same thing.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          IMG will get it together in the playoffs. Don't worry.

                          Are they 7A or 8A?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ihhhhhhhh Caj

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheCajun View Post
                              You are probably as good as your last game. IMG is set up for one purpose. Blow out everyone they come into contact with. The VA team played IMG as good as anyone.

                              Don't mean to ruin the GA and FL parade.
                              The reality nobody can beat them . Will not be long until all states stop playing them .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X