Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoover will spend $90,000 on Texas trip.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hoover will spend $90,000 on Texas trip.

    Lots of money. Bringing everyone reads like.
    That’s why this out-of-state game against Texas football powerhouse Allen is two years in the making — that's plenty of mattress and video game fundraisers during the offseason, a lot of financial ...

  • #2
    Interesting reading, thanks. Spending that much, you'd think they would spend a little more for hotel Friday night and leave on Saturday.

    Comment


    • #3
      Shows you how expensive some of these OOS games can get. Not every district is capable of breaking out a checkbook that big

      Comment


      • #4
        Worth every penny.
        Super B

        Comment


        • #5
          $90,000 on a game no one will see....a shame there will be no TV or stream. Hoover is doing radio at Allen though.
          Can post the link if interested.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NYHSFAN33 View Post
            Shows you how expensive some of these OOS games can get. Not every district is capable of breaking out a checkbook that big
            Evangel won't spend anywhere close to that....I imagine they bus in, stay a night and head back to Shreveport.

            This is a big deal to Hoover and I guess it should be. Two years in the making.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheCajun View Post

              Evangel won't spend anywhere close to that....I imagine they bus in, stay a night and head back to Shreveport.

              This is a big deal to Hoover and I guess it should be. Two years in the making.
              It's a very big deal to Hoover as they're laying their reputation on the line. Allen better not be sleeping during this game and embarrass us Texas folks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheCajun View Post
                $90,000 on a game no one will see....a shame there will be no TV or stream. Hoover is doing radio at Allen though.
                Can post the link if interested.
                Yes, please post the link.
                Super B

                Comment

                Working...
                X