Announcement

Collapse

Pick'Em Contest!

Congratulations to our 2016 Pick'Em Winners!

SLC13 - 6A Champ
Tut - 6A Runner-Up
------------------
Omaha Vol - National Champ
Tut - National Runner-Up
------------------
Tut - College Champ
GoOwls - College Runner-Up
See more
See less

Excluding Hoover, AL and Evangel Christian, La

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Excluding Hoover, AL and Evangel Christian, La

    Who would you consider to be Allen's toughest regular season game?

    Guyer?....looks to be the only team to pick up some votes in the AP 6A poll on Allen's schedule...
    Last edited by TheCajun; 08-20-2016, 11:36 AM.

  • #2
    Link was suppose to be the Allen schedule.
    Last edited by TheCajun; 08-20-2016, 11:35 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I really am on the practice squad.
      0-2 and can't remove the bad links.
      Oh well, you all know their schedule.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheCajun View Post
        I really am on the practice squad.
        0-2 and can't remove the bad links.
        Oh well, you all know their schedule.
        Clicking on the logo you posted does direct to Allen's schedule.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheCajun View Post
          Who would you consider to be Allen's toughest regular season game?

          Guyer?....looks to be the only team to pick up some votes in the AP 6A poll on Allen's schedule...
          Guyer for sure. Allen will be tested early this year, something they haven't had to experience in quite a while. Usually it doesn't happen until playoff time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Guyer is really the only other team that has a legitimate chance of giving Allen anything close to what would be considered fits.

            Trinity "scrimmaged" Guyer last night. They will be fine without Robinson, considering how mediocre he played last season. Their new QB appeared to be pretty solid. His leadership skills were impressive. Guyer will have trouble with heavy pass rush though. Trinity got to the QB a lot last night without blitzing. Their run D is soft.
            Super B

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Eagle82 View Post

              Clicking on the logo you posted does direct to Allen's schedule.
              Cool, I thought that was all one link.
              Works now knowing that.....thanks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheCajun View Post

                Cool, I thought that was all one link.
                Works now knowing that.....thanks.
                you still remain on the practice squad though. haha...

                Comment

                Working...
                X