X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: French Quarter Bureau

The final totals are in.  Over the years I have compiled a record of my visits to the big TOURIST THING IN NEW ORLEANS.   Here's the score.  Quarter 28 Roberts 0.  It's not easy playing road games. As for THE TEXANS, they are back at work getting ready to win their 5th in a row. At Buffalo always brings up the single worst memory for Oilers fans or maybe it was that playoff loss to the CHIEFS when Joe Montana was wearing that number 19 instead of 16. I vote for the come from behind loss in overtime to Buffalo. It shows up on ESPN almost as often as the COOGS LOSS TO N.C. St. in 1983. I AM ASKING ESPN to please lose both tapes.

The basketball has turned totally sour this early NBA SEASON and tonight it's a scalpers nightmare at TOYOTA CENTER. THE BUMBLING ROCKETS versus a team New Orleans doesn't care about. THE PELICANS. You must have free tickets to witness this in person. Their are 2 things that should happen before this game starts. Re-Hire KEVIN MCHALE and read aloud the salaries of the Rockets over the P.A. DURING THE STARTING LINEUPS....AS EXAMPLE...From Arizona St...at  15 million per year, James Harden. At  22 million per year from some high school in Florida, DWIGHT HOWARD.  And from a drivers license loss in Colorado at  8 million per year,  Ty Lawson. Of COURSE, I include Lawson in the event he plays. Maybe letting all who care know how much loot they are stealing might help the enthusiasm factor. I gotta figure it might not. But you could give it a shot. One that goes in.

More...
Working...