Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

FCA All-Star Festival: Halle Cooley

The FCA All-Star Festival started on Saturday down in Brownwood with the boys and girls basketball games.

Halle Cooley represented Jim Ned in the girls' game.

The south lost, but Cooley was proud to be a part of the All-Star weekend.

Cooley said, "I'm really grateful to have been nominated and been accepted into this. It's always talked about at my school as like a really great experience and a really awesome thing to be a part of, so I'm glad I got to take part in it.

Having four years on varsity and getting to play under my dad and having him coach me, and then like going through all this, getting to play with all these awesome people that were older than me, and all these people that came in that were younger than me, and then getting to watch them after I graduate.

I'm really going to miss my art teacher because I did four years of art too, and I'm going to miss getting to do that, and just some of the teachers that I had were really impactful.

Playing your best and working your hardest to glorify God, and just doing your best and giving all the glory to Him, and just leaving it all out there on the court."

More...
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎