Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

FCA All-Star Festival: Kamwren Jackson

Kamwren Jackson was a pitcher for the FCA South All-Stars on Friday. Here's what she had to say about being selected to play in the FCA All-Star Festival.

Jackson said, "It's very cool. Ever since I was a freshman I've known about the All-Star Game, and playing in it was always kind of like a goal, but one of those goals that you never know if you'll actually be able to reach, and now that I'm here it's really awesome, and I'm really excited to be a part of it.

I know one of the girls from Brownwood is on the team, and Wylie, Brownwood, we've always been very competitive when we see one another, and we've always just not even though about being friends with them, but the girls from Brownwood's really nice.

I mean some of the best memories of course everybody loves going and hanging out, having team dinners and spending the night to go to tournaments and stuff.

I actually really like high school. I like going to school and seeing all my friends, and I'm going to miss being in band because I'm not going to continue in college I don't think, so I'm going to miss all my band friends, and I'm going to miss the regular routine.

Well I remember being in junior high and being involved in the FCA, getting to school early and being excited to go into the band hall and all the fellow FCA members just would gather, and we'd sing and play games, and now getting to play for an organization from that group of people will be really cool."

More...
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎