Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cowboys Coming Together at the Right Time

The HSU Cowboys are trending up in the last two weeks. Head coach Steve Coleman's team is riding a 6-game winning streak after sweeping the Ozarks and Texas Lutheran in the last two weekends.

The current winning streak has them back in the top 8 in the American Southwest Conference, and they like the way things are going right now.

Colton Parker said, "I think we just kind of put it all together. The hitters started hitting a little bit, pitchers pitching well, and defense is playing well too, so just put it all together at the right time."

"I think it's just coming down to the end of the season, just a sense of urgency in every game that we have to come and play our best to lock up a spot in the conference tournament," Garrett Johnston said. "You know we've had a sense of urgency all year , but I think that now that we're down to 6 games left in our conference schedule that there's a little bit more of an edge about us when we come on the field."

The Cowboys try to keep their winning streak alive this weekend in Austin against Concordia.

More...
Working...