Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Big 4 Lead HSU Cowboys

The HSU Cowboys are still alive in the NCAA Division III Tournament after dominating the first two rounds.

The big 4 on the team helped lead the way. Nathanial Jack, Justin Jones, Duane Hopper and Christian O'Neal are the heart and soul of the team with 62 of the teams 95 points in their victory over Emory on Saturday.

Cowboys' head coach Craig Carse is well aware of the fact that those guys make this team go.

"I don't want to take them for granted. And I say this again, these are, these guys do what they're supposed to do," Carse said. "These threesome with these two and Jack play about the most minutes of any threesome so they've learned. They're learning. I wish that I could coach another year with them and I wish that I could continue to grow with them because we're just starting to do some things and we're a long ways from what we can be but we can only get where we can get."

The Cowboys' 26 wins is the most in program history, and they are hoping to make it 27 on Friday night.

HSU faces Whitman in Marietta, Ohio. Whitman is undefeated and ranked no. 1 in the nation.

More...
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎