Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cowboys Know What it Will Take to Keep Winning

The HSU Cowboys are headed to the NCAA Division III Sweet 16 for the first time in school history.

Head coach Craig Carse's team dominated Emory on Saturday to punch their ticket to Marietta, Ohio where they are just 2 wins from the Final Four. It's been a great ride and it'll take more than practice to keep it going this weekend.

Carse said, "Most of it's mental preparation and visual prep to show them we can't do a lot physically, we can't get a lot stronger mentally and we're not going to get a lot tougher."

Christian O'Neal said, "I know that any of these games could be my last but I don't want it to be anything I would regret."

"We know who we are and where we're going, we're prepared to do the best we can and if it ends in victory, what a reward," Carse said. "If it would end in less than that, we understand that."

For the run in the NCAA Division III Tournament to continue for HSU has to get past no. 1 ranked Whitman.

The Cowboys play Whitman Friday at 4 p.m. The winner faces the winner of the Marietta and Rochester game on Saturday.

More...
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎