Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Wildcats are Fearless Going into WNIT

The ACU women left Tuesday for the WNIT. They take on Oklahoma State Thursday evening at 7.

The ladies have a little bit of history with the Cowgirls in that head coach Julie Goodenough used to be the head coach at OK State, and she's looking forward to going to Stillwater, but that's not the focus.

This is business for the Wildcats, and with this being their second straight trip to the WNIT, they kind of know what to expect this time. There aren't really nerves and there's definitely no fear.

Goodenough said, "You know I don't think there's going to be any fear or anxiety because we have played in so many big games since the seniors have been here. Even this year, you know we matched up with three top 25 programs in Missouri, Baylor and Texas A&M, and we didn't see any kind of fear or doubt from our players. I mean they do a great job of locking into practice and learning the keys to the game and going through the game plan, and they're ready to go. I don't think they put a whole lot of stock into who we're playing. They just go out and play Wildcat basketabll."

The Wildcat seniors have definitely played in their fair share of big games and are ready to keep on going.

They will be the underdogs Thursday night in Stillwater. A position that they haven't been in all season.

More...
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎