Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Athletes Thankful For More Than Football

This is a special time of the year for high school football players because the ones still in action are still playing at Thanksgiving in the state with the best high school football.

That said, when we asked Sweetwater, Roscoe, Hamlin, Coleman, Anson, and Albany players what they were thankful for, football wasn't the onlly thing they mentioned.

Sweetwater's Jacoby Hunt said, "I'm thankful for my mom. She does a lot of great things for the family, and I'm thankful for her."

Coleman's Riley Harris said, "Probably all the family, keep playing football and just blessed."

Hamlin's Dustin Kiser said, "I'm thankful for family, friends and good hogs."

Sweetwater's Chris Thompson said, "I'm thankful for my family and my mom. Without her I don't know what I'd do. She supports me in everything. She hasn't missed a game since I was in middle school, and that means a lot to me."

Coleman's Bryson Hammonds said, "I'm thankful for my linemen. I mean those guys have been starting on that line since they were sophomores. They've put in the work every day, every year, and this year they're really putting out for me."

Anson's Cade Green said, "I'm thankful for the town of Anson."

Albany's Roman Fuentes said, "I'm thankful for my family, and I'm thankful for all the great friends I have in this community."

Roscoe's Brayden Beal said, "I'm thankful for being able to play during Thanksgiving my last year."

More...
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎