X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • papaw
    Special Teams
    • Aug 2015

WVU Mountaineers

Will have a much stronger defense! Looks like our offensive line is coming together. We have 3 strong running backs. I have confidence in our young QB. Our QB can extend the play with his legs. We lost 2 receivers to the NFL, but actually have better kids coming in. Kevin White's brother is a spitting image of Kevin. I think we will be more of a running team.
    I think the team is about a 4th place Big12 team.
  • papaw
    Special Teams
    • Aug 2015

I know that it is early, but my prediction of a strong defense was correct for the first game. Karl Joseph made 3 interceptions, caused 1 fumble, and had nine tackles. Our true freshman receiver had 3 catches for over 120 yards. Our other wide out did the same.
    Grandson was lucky to have 3 short field goals that he converted and 5 pats.Our next game should be a rout, but I watched the Temple-Penn State game.

Comment

• papaw
      Special Teams
      • Aug 2015

I think the team went in thinking an easy victory. They were fortunate to come out with a 41-17 victory. Open next week and our always tough game with Maryland.
      Josh was 2-3 on FGs with his miss at 54yds. He was 5-5 on PATs. Our deep snapper didn't play and it is a real downer for our kicker and punter. Sub did a good job, but he ain't John DePalma.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎