X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pied
    2nd Team
    • Apr 2015

New look Kyle field packing them in!

So the stadium rennovations are complete. Full house last week for Nevada at 102,591.

Some interesting points. Always wondered about the new "roof" as I really like the look at Autzen and many soccer stadiums. This isn't bad, but I'm not sure it really adds anything. You ahve to like the fact that it's enclosed now, but weird that they couldn't match up the sections better. First deck looks fine, second a little worse, and it looks like they didn't even try on the third. Surely there has to be some limited viewing seats in those sections.

I'd comment that there appears to be less than a full house in the third and fourth quarter, especially in the student section but we know that can't be the case. I'm going to assume they were just getting out of the way of the cameras to get a nice shot of the seats.

• Farmer
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Personally I think it looks horrible. Not symmetrical at all and like you said it just looks like they put pieces together without really fitting. Not a fan at all of it.

Comment

• GoOwls
      '16 College Pick 'Em Runner-Up
      • Aug 2015

It wasn't designed to look good, but to hold more than UT does....at an engineering school, you'd think that would be impossible without consequence....even embarrassing.

Comment

Working...