• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dada
    2nd Team
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by dada

After Week 1: TOP 10

1. Katy LW: 1 Defeated Kingwood 46-0.....depends on who you ask...some say impressive, Katy fans say sloppy. Next: vs an Improved FB Travis team
    2. Manvel LW: 2. Loss to a VERY good Westfield team(Region 2), still don't see anyone in Region 3 I would put ahead of them after the 1st week. Next: North Shore
    3. Pearland LW:3....Stays put with a win over a College Park team that I think is better than expected. Next week Hou. Memorial
    4. Dickinson LW:4...Beat Aldine MacAuthur 61-7...stayes at #4. Next: Vs Summer Creek
    5. Hightower: LW 5......Beat #19 Eisenhower 24-22 in a defensive game. Both Offenses played below par. Next: Vs Ridge Point
    6. Lamar: LW 6... Pulled away late to beat Brenham. Next; A tough game with FB Elkins
    7. North Shore LW:7 beat Clear Springs 49-13....with a killer passing attack. Next 3 weeks will be CRAZY. Next: #2 Manvel
    8.Elsik LW:9 Beat South Houston 58-13. Competition gets better even though it's 5A. Next: Stratford.
    9. Cinco Ranch LW:11. Defeated State Finalist Cy-Ranch on the road. Next vs #15 Jersey Village.
    10. Cy-Ranch LW: 10. Lost to #9 Cinco Ranch....no they go into district play vs Cy-Lakes

11-32 see bolded above.
    1. Katy(2-0) LW:1...def FB Travis 57-0....will/should be tested this week when the Woodlands comes to Rhodes
    2. Manvel (1-1) LW: 2..def North Shore 43-40...was an intercepted 2pt converison away from being 0-2...should be in cruise control from hear on out. Next: BYE
    3. Pearland (2-0) LW:3 Def Hou. Memorial 29-7 Next: Dobie
    4. Dickinson (2-0) LW: 4 def Summer Creek 50-14 Next: Texas City
    5. North Shore (1-1) LW: 6 Lost to Manvel 43-40. Next: Westfield
    6.Hightower(2-0) LW:5: def Ridge Point 33-28 Next: FB Austin
    7. Cinco Ranch(2-0) LW 9 def Jersey Village 30-27 Next: Hou Memorial
    8.Deer Park(2-0) LW: 14 def Brazoswood 42-19 Next Clear Creek
    9. Clear Creek(2-0) LW: 20 def Alief Taylor 38-7 next Deer Park
    10.LaPorte(2-0) LW: 17 def Bellaire 30-9 Next: Clear Springs

Dropped out of top 10:
    Lamar
    Elsik
    Cy-Ranch

Comment

• dada
      2nd Team
      • Apr 2015

17-6A is the most unpredictable district in Houston...you never know what will happen and usually the unexpected happens. Right now I see:

1. Langham Creek. In a district known for offense, this may be the best offense. A name no one knows, but should is QB Paul Watson. He and WR Quartney Davis will put up big number and RB Toneil Carter will give the district fits. The Downside....their Defense

2. Cy-Ranch. Last year everyone had to google them to see who they were before the State title game. Ranch has the game plan to stay successful especially in this district. They like to run the ball and chewing up clock is key in this district as Cy-Fair and Katy(in playoffs) have shown. QB Collin Rock is a stud. Passed for 1700 yards last season and added another 1000 on the ground. Also, they had some SOLID subvarsity teams.

3. Jersey Village. I may be crazy for one, but JV is loaded on offense(as with most teams in this district), I just see them winning a couple of shootouts that they aren't supposed to win. QB Deshun Quals is a great athlete at QB, but the few times I watched JV last season, they need to get others involved. He can't do it himself.

4. Cy-Fair. Never count the Bobcats out. They lost a lot to graduation but still have the coaching and ground and pound style to stay in the top 4.

18-6A. Another unpredictable district for me.

1. Memorial. Solid coaching and that ground and pound offense to keep them at the top of the district. Really wanted to go with IKE here, but my gut says Memorial.

2. Eisenhower. Big Ike used to be a terror in the Houston area. RB Robert Brown will put up big numbers rushing and the Eagles have a pretty salty D. Could be a big year for these guys.

3. Aldine Davis- The new kids on the block, shared the district title in their first year of Varsity play. LOADED with Talent led by QB Issac Jackson....will be fun to watch.

4. Aldine. Another former power that has been in hibernation. Got into the playoffs with a 3-7 record.....returns 9 Starters on offense and I think they may take some lumps early but get into the playoffs again, maybe with a sub-500 record.

19-6A. For years many said Katy played in an "Easy" district. There are some good teams in this district, sometimes Katy just makes it look easy.

1. Katy. Really nothing to be said here, this team maybe more talented than the 2007 team. The only "knock" is that this is life after 4 years of Rodney Anderson.

2. Cinco Ranch. A huge gap is between #1 and #2, but from 2- 4 is pretty even. I put Cinco Ranch up here on Coaching and the Fact that Seven Lakes has yet to get over that Cinco Hump. LB Illesami and QB Russel Morris will be names to look out for.

3. Seven Lakes. The Spartans are a very Salty Team, should've beaten Houston Lamar in the 1st round. Bryan Moore and James Brown will be great offensive players for SL.

4. Katy Taylor. The Mustangs got a new coach, changed their offense and made the playoffs. Could possibly surprise Cinco or Seven lakes,.

20-6A. Very Top Heavy district...Lamar has #1 on lock, but Bellaire is closing the gap.

1. Lamar. Redskins...errrr Texans have been quiet so far. Last year at this time they were being loaded with transfers. They will be young this year...and vunerable.

2. Bellaire. I believe they had a late coaching change but they have some play makers on offense.....especially WR Courtney Lark. This could be the year they bump Lamar off.

3. Houston Reagan. The Bulldogs will should beat everyone in the district not named Lamar or Bellaire. WR Kelenn Davis is the name to watch here.

4. Westside. Have one of the most recruited Dlinemen in the GHA in DT Jordan Elliott. Wolves will be motivated, no one wants to be in 4th place in this district....get 4th, you're rewarded a trip to Rhodes Stadium to face the 19-6A champs.

21-6A. I could be ALL wrong on this one........one of the more even balanced districts in GHA.

1. North Shore.....they will be young, but tested by the time district play comes. But they can also be very beat up, going into tough district play. The Defense should give QB Long and the offense time to come around.....Stangs are #1...but the gap is small from 1-4.

2. Deer Park. I think depth puts the Deer and #2 and a possible win over LP is why I put them here instead of LaPorte. 2 and 3 can flip flop

3. LaPorte. The bulldogs are always Salty....and I just don't see them missing the playoffs.

4. West Brook. Crazy huh? I like the Bruins over the popular picks Channelview and PAM. I love WR Keith Corbin. I like the Bruins in 4th.

22-6A. Can Pearland knock off Manvel?

1. Manvel- Most talented team in Houston hands down and outside of Katy, probably the most experienced with tons of 3 year Starters. QB King is probably the best in the state since Kyler Murray is gone. RB Pennamon is a BEAST. To many in the GHA area....only one game matters, the Regional Title game and many expect Manvel to be there.

2. Pearland. played the Mav's close last year...they have the pedigree ad return a pretty good team.

3.Dawson. Always fields a good team. RB Saevion Johnson and TE Antoine Cannady are names to watch.

4. Alvin. Dobie's down this year IMO and a win over the longhorns could give Alvin the #4 spot.

23-6A. This district hold two sleepers

1. Hightower. The Hurricanes are loaded again and this could be the year they surprise some folks. Expect a great year from QB Neiko Hollins and a stiff defense.

2. Elsik. THIS is the team to watch. Don't know why they are under the radar. RB EJ Davis returns after a 2,000 yard year and LB Dontavious Jackson is one of the best in the state..... This team will be scary good.

3. Travis Tigers. Late coaching change, but I think they have some players to get them in the 3rd spot. Will have a monster OLine....again, another gut feeling.

4. Alief Taylor. Lost a lot, but the Alief Area is know for producing good football players. I think the Lions will be playoff bound again.

24-6A. A new power on the rise?

1. Dickinson is "trending" right now. All the pieces in place to be a major player. 1. Coaching, 2. Athletes. 3 Single HS town. 4. Community support. Gators are loaded again this year.......and with rumors of La Marque closing....some new faces could be in Gator uni's.

2. Clear Creek. The best QB/WR combo no one has heard of? Chase Hildreth and Landon Etzel........remember those names. A loaded offense also returns RB Jayden Woodson...this team will be fun to keep up with as well.

3. Friendswood. Mustangs remind me of Houston Memorial....always find ways to get it done playing sound, fundamental football.....

4. Clear Springs. Chargers always have a great offense and will sneak up on someone in district to get 4th, maybe even 3rd. QB MCbride missed a few games last season.
      Will update this tomorrow on where I might be eating crow...

Comment

• dada
        2nd Team
        • Apr 2015

on second thought....I will do it this weekend. Got some critical games this week that can change a lot of things.

Comment

• The King
          Practice Squad
          • Jul 2015

on second thought....I will do it this weekend. Got some critical games this week that can change a lot of things.
          Given the outcome im starting to get curious

Comment

• dada
            2nd Team
            • Apr 2015

Gonna get it up today...Langham Creek and Elsik have suprised me....in a bad way.

Comment

• dada
              2nd Team
              • Apr 2015

1. Katy 4-0. Next vs Katy Taylor
              2. Manvel 2-1. Next vs Pasadena
              3. Pearland 4-0. Next vs South Houston
              4. Dickinson 3-0. Next vs Clear Lake
              5. North Shore 1-3. Next vs West Brook
              6. Hightower 4-0. Next vs FB Travis
              7. Cinco Ranch 3-0. Next vs Mayde Creek
              8. Clear Creek 3-0. Next vs Clear Brook
              9. Cy-Fair 2-1. Next vs Cy Lakes
              10. Lamar 2-1. Next vs Sam Hou.

knocking on the door:
              Channelview
              LaPorte
              Cy-Falls
              Hou. Reagan
              West Brook

Comment

• dada
                2nd Team
                • Apr 2015

17-6A is the most unpredictable district in Houston...you never know what will happen and usually the unexpected happens. Right now I see:

1. Langham Creek. In a district known for offense, this may be the best offense. A name no one knows, but should is QB Paul Watson. He and WR Quartney Davis will put up big number and RB Toneil Carter will give the district fits. The Downside....their Defense
                Their Defense has them in a surpisingly 0-3 start. 0-2 in district puts them behind the 8 ball.

2. Cy-Ranch. Last year everyone had to google them to see who they were before the State title game. Ranch has the game plan to stay successful especially in this district. They like to run the ball and chewing up clock is key in this district as Cy-Fair and Katy(in playoffs) have shown. QB Collin Rock is a stud. Passed for 1700 yards last season and added another 1000 on the ground. Also, they had some SOLID subvarsity teams.

3. Jersey Village. I may be crazy for one, but JV is loaded on offense(as with most teams in this district), I just see them winning a couple of shootouts that they aren't supposed to win. QB Deshun Quals is a great athlete at QB, but the few times I watched JV last season, they need to get others involved. He can't do it himself. Like Langham Creek...0-3 and 0-2 in district...not looking good at this point.

4. Cy-Fair. Never count the Bobcats out. They lost a lot to graduation but still have the coaching and ground and pound style to stay in the top 4.

1. Memorial. Solid coaching and that ground and pound offense to keep them at the top of the district. Really wanted to go with IKE here, but my gut says Memorial.

2. Eisenhower. Big Ike used to be a terror in the Houston area. RB Robert Brown will put up big numbers rushing and the Eagles have a pretty salty D. Could be a big year for these guys.

3. Aldine Davis- The new kids on the block, shared the district title in their first year of Varsity play. LOADED with Talent led by QB Issac Jackson....will be fun to watch.

4. Aldine. Another former power that has been in hibernation. Got into the playoffs with a 3-7 record.....returns 9 Starters on offense and I think they may take some lumps early but get into the playoffs again, maybe with a sub-500 record.
                This entire district is still hard to figure out. NORTHBROOK is the only team above .500 right now. Aldine...wow...the FEWEST points they've given up in a game has been 67....that's right...in 4 game that's the LOWEST...Have given up 70,70,67,and 83

19-6A. For years many said Katy played in an "Easy" district. There are some good teams in this district, sometimes Katy just makes it look easy.

1. Katy. Really nothing to be said here, this team maybe more talented than the 2007 team. The only "knock" is that this is life after 4 years of Rodney Anderson.

2. Cinco Ranch. A huge gap is between #1 and #2, but from 2- 4 is pretty even. I put Cinco Ranch up here on Coaching and the Fact that Seven Lakes has yet to get over that Cinco Hump. LB Illesami and QB Russel Morris will be names to look out for.

3. Seven Lakes. The Spartans are a very Salty Team, should've beaten Houston Lamar in the 1st round. Bryan Moore and James Brown will be great offensive players for SL.

4. Katy Taylor. The Mustangs got a new coach, changed their offense and made the playoffs. Could possibly surprise Cinco or Seven lakes,.
                Still on track to finish like this....would take some major upsets for anything else to happen.

20-6A. Very Top Heavy district...Lamar has #1 on lock, but Bellaire is closing the gap.

1. Lamar. Redskins...errrr Texans have been quiet so far. Last year at this time they were being loaded with transfers. They will be young this year...and vunerable.

2. Bellaire. I believe they had a late coaching change but they have some play makers on offense.....especially WR Courtney Lark. This could be the year they bump Lamar off.

3. Houston Reagan. The Bulldogs will should beat everyone in the district not named Lamar or Bellaire. WR Kelenn Davis is the name to watch here.

4. Westside. Have one of the most recruited Dlinemen in the GHA in DT Jordan Elliott. Wolves will be motivated, no one wants to be in 4th place in this district....get 4th, you're rewarded a trip to Rhodes Stadium to face the 19-6A champs.
                Reagan and Lamar are the only two teams that have something under the win column......Bellaire vs Reagan this weekend should have bearing on the district title.

21-6A. I could be ALL wrong on this one........one of the more even balanced districts in GHA.

1. North Shore.....they will be young, but tested by the time district play comes. But they can also be very beat up, going into tough district play. The Defense should give QB Long and the offense time to come around.....Stangs are #1...but the gap is small from 1-4.

2. Deer Park. I think depth puts the Deer and #2 and a possible win over LP is why I put them here instead of LaPorte. 2 and 3 can flip flop

3. LaPorte. The bulldogs are always Salty....and I just don't see them missing the playoffs.

4. West Brook. Crazy huh? I like the Bruins over the popular picks Channelview and PAM. I love WR Keith Corbin. I like the Bruins in 4th.
                North SHore is the best 1-3 team in the state......now they head into district...Channelview should beat PAM this weekend, then they get into the tough part of their schedule.

1. Manvel- Most talented team in Houston hands down and outside of Katy, probably the most experienced with tons of 3 year Starters. QB King is probably the best in the state since Kyler Murray is gone. RB Pennamon is a BEAST. To many in the GHA area....only one game matters, the Regional Title game and many expect Manvel to be there.

2. Pearland. played the Mav's close last year...they have the pedigree ad return a pretty good team.

3.Dawson. Always fields a good team. RB Saevion Johnson and TE Antoine Cannady are names to watch.

4. Alvin. Dobie's down this year IMO and a win over the longhorns could give Alvin the #4 spot.
                Nothing changed here....everyone else is playing for 4th.

1. Hightower. The Hurricanes are loaded again and this could be the year they surprise some folks. Expect a great year from QB Neiko Hollins and a stiff defense.

2. Elsik. THIS is the team to watch. Don't know why they are under the radar. RB EJ Davis returns after a 2,000 yard year and LB Dontavious Jackson is one of the best in the state..... This team will be scary good.

3. Travis Tigers. Late coaching change, but I think they have some players to get them in the 3rd spot. Will have a monster OLine....again, another gut feeling.

4. Alief Taylor. Lost a lot, but the Alief Area is know for producing good football players. I think the Lions will be playoff bound again.
                Elsik has surprised me.....if the 2 losses weren't enough, it's HOW they lost...totally dominated in games vs 5A Stratford and Alief Taylor. Right now I'd put Alief Taylor, second.

1. Dickinson is "trending" right now. All the pieces in place to be a major player. 1. Coaching, 2. Athletes. 3 Single HS town. 4. Community support. Gators are loaded again this year.......and with rumors of La Marque closing....some new faces could be in Gator uni's.

2. Clear Creek. The best QB/WR combo no one has heard of? Chase Hildreth and Landon Etzel........remember those names. A loaded offense also returns RB Jayden Woodson...this team will be fun to keep up with as well.

3. Friendswood. Mustangs remind me of Houston Memorial....always find ways to get it done playing sound, fundamental football.....

4. Clear Springs. Chargers always have a great offense and will sneak up on someone in district to get 4th, maybe even 3rd. QB MCbride missed a few games last season.
                Oct 30th should be huge....Dickinson vs Clear Creek. 4th spot still up for grabs.
                See Bolded above

Comment

• ray1301
                  Special Teams
                  • Aug 2015

See Bolded above
                  No comments on Cy-Falls?

Comment

• dada
                    2nd Team
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ray1301
                    No comments on Cy-Falls?
                    Not sold on them yet. They've beaten Klien(1-2, SQUEEKED by 0-3 Westside to get that 1), and 2 teams who have no clue on how to play Defense in Langham Creek(0-3) and Cy-Woods(1-2) who's given up 62, 59 and 57 points in 3 games.

Comment

• ray1301
                      Special Teams
                      • Aug 2015

Not sold on them yet. They've beaten Klien(1-2, SQUEEKED by 0-3 Westside to get that 1), and 2 teams who have no clue on how to play Defense in Langham Creek(0-3) and Cy-Woods(1-2) who's given up 62, 59 and 57 points in 3 games.
                      Just curious. Only defense in 17-6A that I see stopping that Wing-T is Cy-Fair

Comment

• dada
                        2nd Team
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ray1301
                        Just curious. Only defense in 17-6A that I see stopping that Wing-T is Cy-Fair
                        That should be their biggest test..

Comment

• Bobcats17
                          Practice Squad
                          • Apr 2015

That should be their biggest test..

Agreed. Our offense may be trying to figure it out currently but our defense is pretty sound (Springs got their 14 points late in the 4th - guess when we pulled all our starters - earl in the 3rd). I think it will be a nice back-and-forth between Falls, Ranch and Fair. One of them will be district champs and the other 2 are pretty certain "ins" for the playoffs. Who wants the # 4 spot? I think it will be a true toss-up. Woods, Langham, etc. Don't shoot me for saying it but perhaps it could be Cy Ridge. I love their RB, I really like their coaching but their defense is a bit suspect at this point. Falls and Fair (D1) and Ranch and Ridge (D2)....Would be interesting....

Comment

• The King
                            Practice Squad
                            • Jul 2015

I think Tompkins just threw a grenade on any 19-6a predictions

Comment

• ktCarl
                              Special Teams
                              • Apr 2015

Still on track to finish like this....would take some major upsets for anything else to happen.

Like, Tompkins defeating 7Lakes?

Comment

• Super B
                                All District
                                • Apr 2015

And Strake Jesuit beat Morton Ranch. What? I thought SJ was a bottom feeder for many many years. What's up with them? Are they actually going to make a run for the playoffs?
                                Super B

Comment

• dada
                                  2nd Team
                                  • Apr 2015

1. Katy 4-0. Next vs Katy Taylor
                                  2. Manvel 2-1. Next vs Pasadena
                                  3. Pearland 4-0. Next vs South Houston
                                  4. Dickinson 3-0. Next vs Clear Lake
                                  5. North Shore 1-3. Next vs West Brook
                                  6. Hightower 4-0. Next vs FB Travis
                                  7. Cinco Ranch 3-0. Next vs Mayde Creek
                                  8. Clear Creek 3-0. Next vs Clear Brook
                                  9. Cy-Fair 2-1. Next vs Cy Lakes
                                  10. Lamar 2-1. Next vs Sam Hou.

knocking on the door:
                                  Channelview
                                  LaPorte
                                  Cy-Falls
                                  Hou. Reagan
                                  West Brook
                                  1. Katy. Goes into the bye week giving up 10 points
                                  2. Manvel.....cruise control until Pearland
                                  3. Pearland....rivalry game with Dawson this week
                                  4. Dickinson
                                  5. North Shore
                                  6. Hightower
                                  7. Cinco Ranch
                                  8.Clear Creek
                                  9. Cy- Fair
                                  10. Lamar

No Changes in the top 10
                                  Cy-falls
                                  laPorte
                                  Reagan still knocking on the door.

Comment

• dada
                                    2nd Team
                                    • Apr 2015

1.Katy 5-0. LW: Bye. Next: vs Seven Lakes
                                    2. Manvel 4-1. LW: Beat South Houston 75-14. Next: vs Dawson
                                    3. Pearland 6-0. LW beat Dawson 28-27. Next: Alvin
                                    4. Dickinson 5-0. LW: beat Clear Brook 42-28. Next: vs Clear Falls
                                    5. North Shore 2-3. LW: Bye. Next: vs Channelview
                                    6. Hightower 6-0. LW: beat Elsik 27-10. Next vs Hastings
                                    7. Cinco Ranch 5-0. LW: beat Morton Ranch 34-14. Next: vs Topmpkins
                                    8. Clear Creek 5-0. LW: beat Clear Falls 56-14. Next: vs Brazoswood
                                    9. Cy-Fair 4-1. LW: Beat Cy-Ridge 19-10. Next: vs Langham Creek
                                    10. Lamar 4-1. LW: beat Chavez 70-7. Next: vs Bellaire

Comment

• dada
                                      2nd Team
                                      • Apr 2015

3. Jersey Village. I may be crazy for one, but JV is loaded on offense(as with most teams in this district), I just see them winning a couple of shootouts that they aren't supposed to win. QB Deshun Quals is a great athlete at QB, but the few times I watched JV last season, they need to get others involved. He can't do it himself.

TIme to eat Crow....Langham Creek pretty much has to win out to make the playoffs. Sitting at 1-4 and 1-3 in district with Cy-Fair on deck....not looking good. At 0-5 and 0-4 in district...Jersey Village is out...unless a miracle happens. CY- Falls is the surprise team hear sitting at 5-0

As I said earlier, this district is unpredictable. So far, Memorial is 1-4(01), Ike is 3-3(2-0) Davis 3-3(2-0) and Aldine is 1-5(1-1) despited having 60+ dropped on them every game.

Seven Lakes losing to Tompkins caused a wave that was felt throughout the State with the possibility of Katy going D1. Seven Lakes beating Taylor the next week swung Katy back to D2...for now. Strake is undefeated in district......as of now, Taylor is the odd man out, but we can't forget about Morton Ranch

The district title will be decided October 17th when Reagan 5-0, takes on Lamar 4-1. The 3rd and 4th spot could be filled with teams that have below .500 records....3-7, maybe even 2-8.

People were shocked that I didn't include Channelview....I'm still sticking with that. Swap Deer Park and LaPorte and everything here is going as planned.

Still a race for 4th....Manvel is on cruise control....Pearland beat Dawson on a missed PAT in OT...........only question mark here is who get's 4th.

Hightower...as expected, on top. Elsik has been a HUGE disappointment at 3-3(2-2). I knew Alief Taylor would be in the mix, but didnt expect them to be THAT much(5-1,4-0) in the mix....Travis will still be in the mix

4. Clear Springs. Chargers always have a great offense and will sneak up on someone in district to get 4th, maybe even 3rd. QB MCbride missed a few games last season

Will come down to Dickinson vs Clear Creek for the District title..........

Updated

Comment

• dada
                                        2nd Team
                                        • Apr 2015

Bump

Comment

• SBBear
                                          2nd Team
                                          • Apr 2015

Nailed a lot of it, except for 17 Cy District, this has to be one of the more unpredictable wacky districts in the state, Woods looking like they couldn't beat a bottom HISD team, then coming alive and beating Fair by 37, Fair looking good for a couple of weeks then awful the next, Falls coming out of nowhere with a new offense, Langham struggling, just when you think you have it figured out then bam the bottom falls out.

Comment

• dada
                                            2nd Team
                                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by SBBear
                                            Nailed a lot of it, except for 17 Cy District, this has to be one of the more unpredictable wacky districts in the state, Woods looking like they couldn't beat a bottom HISD team, then coming alive and beating Fair by 37, Fair looking good for a couple of weeks then awful the next, Falls coming out of nowhere with a new offense, Langham struggling, just when you think you have it figured out then bam the bottom falls out.
                                            There is a saying in Cypress.....don't pick Langham Creek...they win.....pick them to win district...the don't make the playoffs....
                                            this is true again

Comment

• Tut
                                              Pick 'Em - '16 College Champ, National Runner Up, 6A Runner Up, - '15 6A Champ & College Runner Up
                                              • Aug 2015

District 17 usually doesn't pan out as expected.
                                              https://my.reason2race.com/JohnTuttle/TowneLakeTri2017

katystudentsrun.org/

Comment

Working...