X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHill
    1st Team
    • Apr 2015

San Angelo Central files appeal to UIL

SA Central files appeal to UIL- http://www.mrt.com/sports/article_bc...9cfe816c1.htm
  • Eagle82
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by CHill
    Interesting. Doesn't make sense why they would place them in that district for BBall.

You know, lots of schools got the shaft this go around, 6A down to 2A. One has to wonder who the bone-head at the UIL was who pushed all this through.

Comment

• CHill
      1st Team
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Eagle82

Interesting. Doesn't make sense why they would place them in that district for BBall.

You know, lots of schools got the shaft this go around, 6A down to 2A. One has to wonder who the bone-head at the UIL was who pushed all this through.

I agree, strange realignment this time around. I didn't know that a school could play in a different district for other sports.

Comment

• Eagle82
        All District
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by CHill

I agree, strange realignment this time around. I didn't know that a school could play in a different district for other sports.
        Yeah, they do here and there. I think Central had to do this a few years back.

Comment

• CHill
          1st Team
          • Apr 2015

Wylie appeals, http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high...arland-schools

Comment

• Shady12
            2nd Team
            • Apr 2015

Of course Central lost the appeal. What a weird thing to do. As bad as it would be to be put in any district besides the WT district, there are a few that would be better travel-wise than the Centex district. There is no good route to that area from San Angelo. You have to switch between worn out two lane highways the whole way. Imagine a bus going back and forth 3+ hours multiple times a week on two lane roads.

Comment

Working...